HOW IT HAPPENED
Friday - The two teams were back and forth from the opening tip.
The Lions took the lead using several runs in the 1st half and never looked back.
The Lions lead at halftime 46 to 31.
The Lions continued to push their lead in the 2nd half and led by as much as 28 points.
The Lions beat the Conquerors 84 to 64.
Saturday – The two teams were back at it to complete the weekend double header. The Lions jumped out to another early lead 9-2, however the Conquerors battled back and took the lead with 10 minutes to play in the 1st half.
The Conquerors led 47-33 at halftime.
The Lions continued to try to battle back from their 14 point deficit, they got within 4 points several times but never could completely close the gap.
The Conquerors went on to beat the Lions 84-76.
- The Lions shot 49 percent from the field (30/61), 40 percent on 3's (9/22) and 68 percent on FT's (15/22).
- The Conquerors shot 25 percent from the field (17/66), 14 percent on 3's (5/35) and 73 percent on FT's (25/34).
-The Lions had 2 offensive rebounds to the Conquerors 12.
-The Lions had 14 Turnovers to the Conquerors 13.
-Friscoe Erdahl led the Lions with 17 points on 5 for 6 from the field and 3 for 3 on threes.
-Aaron Stemen was the 4th Lions in double digits scoring 11 points with 11 rebounds for the double double.
- The Lions shot 39 percent from the field (28/71), 31 percent on 3's (9/29) and 61 percent on FT's (11/18).
- The Conquerors shot 32 percent from the field (22/68), 37 percent on 3's (12/32) and 70 percent on FT's (28/40).
-The Lions had 4 offensive rebounds to the Conquerors 13.
-The Lions had 19 Turnovers to the Conquerors 18.
-Friscoe Erdahl led the Lions with 21 points on 9 for 14 from the field and 2 for 4 on threes.
-Josh Bauska added 15 points on 4 for 5 on threes.
- Trinity Bible College Current Record: 1-1
-Opponent's Current Record: 1-1