- Landen Bradley breaks single game rushing touchdown record with 6. Beating the old record of 4 held Johnny Perry Jr. set in 2013 vs. Maranatha Baptist University.
- Bradley also ties the single game most touchdown record with Donovon Flaherty set in 2015 vs. Maranatha Baptist University with 6.
- Bradley was also just shy of the single game rushing record with 192 yards. Current record is 209 held by Jeremy Hill set in 2016 vs. Finlandia University
- The Lions ran 47 plays for 260 yards of total offense.
- The Crusaders ran 51 plays for 177 yards of total offense.
- The Lions had 164 yards rushing and 96 yards passing.
- The Lions converted 5-9 third down tries and Crusaders were 5-11 on third downs.
- T.J. Martinez pulled in 3 catches for 56 yards receiving.
HOW IT HAPPENED
The Crusaders took an early lead with a quick Touchdown. The Lions got off to a slow start and were unable to score.
This left the score after the 1st quarter of play Lions 0 Crusaders 6.
The Crusaders struck again right off the bat in the 2nd quarter leaving the Score Lions 0 Crusaders 14.
Just when the Lions looked out of it Landen Bradley ran it in for his first of 6 Touchdowns for the day.
Bradley ran his second Touchdown in just before the half
Next possession Bradley is nearly able to score on defense as he intercepts the ball and runs 75 yards until he's finally brought down just shy of the end zone.
Halftime score: Lions 13 Crusaders14
With all the momentum going their way the Lions were able to score 21 unanswered points all ran in by running back Bradley.
The Crusaders made one last push in the 4th quarter, but Bradley answered back yet again tying the single game touchdown record.
The Lions win 41 to 22 against the Crusaders.
Trinity Bible College Current Record: 1-4
Crusaders Current Record: 4-3